November 2023 | Norway
Nourish & prosper
Take a step back from your roles and recharge
Explore with us!
This retreat is a place to take a step back from your roles and responsibilities in life and recharge in the beautiful surroundings of Norwegian nature.
This is a place to explore the resources of your wholeness, your innate human capacities which enable you to step into life more fully and more meaningfully, supporting your journey, allowing you to transform and connect with your place in the world.
what can I expect?
We will facilitate a journey of self-reflection on what holds dear to your heart and will help you to step into 2023 with a clear vision of your dreams, aspirations and an action plan, so that you would come closer to fulfilling all of your personal and professional desires for the rest of the year or maybe even the rest of your life.
How do you envision your life in 2023? And what do you need to let go, so that you would transition into the upcoming year with more light, love, wealth and abundance?
You will be supported in releasing whats holding you back in life: limiting beliefs, thoughts and old stories that tell you to show up smaller in life, fears and self-doubts, energetic blocks, trauma and anything, which is preventing you from living and creating a life of your dreams.
- 750 EUR per person in a twin room (sharing)
- 900 EUR per person in a Tree Top Cabin (Double bed)
(If you share a Tree cabin with a friend or partner, the price is 700 EUR)
What is included?
- 4 nights accommodation
- Healthy vegetarian/vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by our own Chef
- Special Welcome and Farewall Ceremony
- Program Costs
- Access to the Sauna
- Daily guided meditation & yoga practice
- Cacao ceremony
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Shamanic Drum Journey
- Free flow dancing based on the 5 elements of Nature
- Collective Emotional Releasing Session
- Nature based activities
- Reflecting back on 2022 and Creating Vision for 2023
- Art based therapy
- Community circles
- Personal sessions with retreat facilitators (upon request)
/Once we form the group of 10 participants, the program will be specially curated and adjusted based on participants needs./